The Grove Dental Surgery has now been established now for over 40 years. Dr Ashita Patel took over in 2008 and has refurbish and has continued supporting the local community with their oral hygiene and dental health.
Patient care is our priority. We invest in the best quality materials, the latest equipment, and provide regular staff training cialistabletten.org
It started out with just two chair surgeries and eventually grew into the busy four surgery. How to buy shares online go to the website. We have been able to grow because of our desire and commitment to looking after our patients and making sure we provide them with the right education and advice we pride ourselves in being a family orientated practice. Having many years of experience we offer regular dental examinations and treatments for babies, toddlers, children, and adults.best electric toothbrush 2018 buy a 10 page research paper
We offer a unique dental experience and are always prepared to go the extra mile to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free from tooth decay and gum disease. We want you to be able to smile with confidence and pride.
best electric toothbrush 2018 buy a 10 page research paper
Our patients are treated as our own family, and we want to ensure that they have a pleasant, stress-free experience whilst providing advanced cosmetic and general dentistry.
We are also keen to support and promote the benefits of oral health within the local community and encourage you to invite our team to visit local groups.
The Grove Dental Surgery have an exceptionally multi-skilled team who apply their knowledge and work with you to assure optimum dental health and well-being.
Responsibilities as a patient
- Patients must give a minimum of 24 hours to cancel appointments
- All fees must be paid prior to booking any treatment
- Payment for your examination will be requested on the day of your appointment
- We would request you arrive in good time before your appointment
Our responsibility to our patient
We promise that:
- We will discuss all treatment options and the costs with you.
- We will verbally confirm the risks and costs for the treatment.
- We will give you as much information as possible for you to make an informed choice.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will ensure you receive a high standard of care throughout your patient journey in the practice.
- We will respond to any queries
- We will inform you of cancellation in a timely manner