- New patient assessment
- Implant Consultation
- Recall Examination
- Emergency Consultation
- X-ray Small
- Study Models
- Scaling at exam Appt
- Hygiene Appt
- Air abrasion stain removal
- Root canal
- Porcelain bonded to precious alloy
- Full gold alloy crown
- Porcelain Laminate Veneer
- Wrought stainless steel / titanium
- Cast gold alloy post
- Resin Bonded bridges per unit
- Porcelain bonded to precious alloy bridge £350-£450
- Temporary bridge lab fabricated per unit
- Shade and characterisation
- assessment by technician
- Acyclic dentures (economy, premier, superior)
- Please discuss with your dentist the differences.
- All private dentures fees include custom-made impression tray technique, re-tries and subsequent adjustments as appropriate in individual cases
- Full/ partial
- Chrome cobalt based denture
- Home (upper and lower arch)
- Fee quoted covers consultation, construction of models, bleaching guards and tubes of 10% or 16% whitening gels.
- Zoom whitening with home bleaching trays
- Some Particular cases may require additional or more gel at extra cost.
- Additional top up gel can be supplied, please ask the receptionist for details
- Please ask your dentist, who will be able to discuss all the private charges and explain the difference in cost.
The Grove Dental Surgery offers several tooth replacement options, full and partial dentures to the fully restorative solution accomplished with dental implants.
Dental Implants from £1800
Dental implants offer the singular benefit of being a permanent tooth replacement therapy capable of restoring the natural look and functionality of your own teeth. This is accomplished through the design and placement of your dental implant, replacing your lost tooth from root to crown, as a permanent structure bonded to your jaw bone.
Designed as a complete replacement for your missing tooth, your dental implant is unique to you and will match your existing teeth in colour as well as your lost tooth in shape, size and location. Dental implants accomplish their stability and permanence by placing their core element, tiny titanium rod that functions as your new tooth root, into your healthy jaw bone. Implants are usually performed using local anaesthetic, the titanium implant root will integrate and bond with your jaw bone. This bonding creates the perfect, permanent foundation for placing your replacement tooth.
Few treatment restrictions exist with dental implants. Two of these restrictions include the need for the jaw bone to have completed growing and the need for substantial jaw bone at the dental implant site. Dental implants can be the recommended restorative treatment for lost teeth due to injury, gum disease or caries, and congenital absence. Some tooth losses from injury, such as in contact sports, have qualified for immediate replacement.
Dental implants are a safe, highly successful tooth replacement therapy that
- are indistinguishable from your natural teeth
- provide the same functionality as your natural teeth
- do not damage neighbouring teeth
- transmit even chewing forces, preserving the structure and integrity of your jaw bone
- look completely natural
- require the same oral care as your natural teeth
Your dentist will evaluate your tooth loss and determine your jaw bone density through a thorough exam, including a consultation that clearly explains the steps involved in your dental implant treatment plan.
The cost of your complete dental implant restoration is dependent upon different factors in your treatment plan and can vary from person to person. Your individual treatment plan will include an outline and discussion of costs.
We would be delighted to arrange a consultation appointment so you can learn more about dental implants as your tooth restoration solution.
If you are interested in Dental Implants– please call us on 0208 969 0656 or send us a message through our form.
Six-Month Smiles takes proven orthodontic techniques to innovative new heights, combining a proprietary braces system with low-force dynamics to produce reliably reduced treatment times and beautifully accurate results.
Transforming smiles around the world, Six-Month Smiles offers you a quick escape from your hidden-smile dilemma.
Advanced factors that set Six-Month Smiles apart include:
- 6 month average treatment time
- Low Force technique for safe, comfortable, reliable treatment
- Barely visible Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets for truly discreet treatment
- Tooth colour-matched wires for accurate, barely visible adjustments
- Six-Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ for fast, comfortable appointments
You might be asking:
- How can my teeth be straightened in only six months?
Six-Month Smiles™ uses low-force proven orthodontic techniques to produce the cosmetic results of beautifully aligned front teeth. The force and treatment times required to effect changes in appearance, but not bite, are substantially less – allowing rapid, predictable results.
- Is the treatment painful?
The low-force dynamics used with the Six-Month Smiles™ system ensures that your treatment is comfortable throughout. Additionally, your dentist will discuss your comfort concerns before and during your treatment, offering solutions to any discomfort you encounter. Six-Month Smiles braces are well-known for their ease of treatment, from the barely-there, nearly invisible look to the freedom from discomfort.
- How ‘barely-there’ are these braces?
Six-Month Smiles™ will not disappoint. Designed with adult needs in mind, this innovative braces system uses the proprietary Lucid-Lok™ clear brackets with special nickel titanium wires that are colour-matched to your tooth colour for a truly barely-visible appearance. You can feel confident throughout your treatment that the only noticeable thing about your treatment is your ever-improving smile!
- Will my teeth, tooth roots or gums be damaged?
No, Six-Month Smiles™ uses lower force to affect alignment changes than traditional orthodontics and rarely involve extractions, so the risk to teeth, roots and gums is very low.
- Will I need to wear a retainer?
Any teeth straightening treatment, including Six-Month Smiles™, involves wearing a retainer to maintain the new alignment of your teeth. If you don’t wish to wear a removable retainer, we can place a bonded retainer. These options and your preferences can be discussed with your dentist before, during or at the completion of your treatment.
- How do I know Six-Month Smiles will work for me?
This is the easy part! Just contact us for a free consultation and candidacy evaluation. Most adults (15 years or older) are excellent candidates for Six-Month Smiles™ braces. If your smile is marred by crooked teeth or teeth with gaps, and you are not looking for a major alteration to your bite, Six-Month Smiles™ may be the perfect solution for your beautifully natural smile.
Invisalign Benefits include:
- Crystal clear aligners are virtually invisible – no one notices you’re straightening your teeth!
- Smooth, comfortable, BPA-free plastic is non-irritating to cheeks or gums
- Easy removal – eat what you want – brush and floss your teeth normally
- Easy to clean aligners – simply brush and rinse in lukewarm water
- Play contact sports safely – no wires to cut you!
- Need to wear a protective mouth guard? Simply remove your aligner – and play on!
- Watch your smile become more beautiful with each new clear aligner – see your progress every time you look in the mirror!
Invisalign pricing is no-surprise, all-inclusive with treatments starting from just £1,895 – plus, receive a FREE teeth whitening!
We would be delighted to discuss the many benefits of using Invisalign as your beautiful smile solution.
which is a clear aligner made of the same high quality materials as your treatment aligners, but are “passive-fit”. This means that they are not designed to move your teeth, but rather give you the opportunity to experience how it will feel to wear your treatment aligners. This pre-treatment ‘trial’ usage can allow you to more quickly adapt to your upcoming treatment period.
If you are interested in Invisible Braces– please call us on 0208 969 0656 or send us a message through our form for your FREE inital chat!
We don’t have a membership what we have is dental finance to help you with these dental costs.